Free Case Evaluation

Fill out this quick form to get a free case evaluation by our expert attorneys.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

1 800 HURT 511

13th Precinct

Call 13th Precinctphone-icon-black


Commanding Officer: Deputy Inspector Angel L. Figueroa Jr. The 13th Precinct serves a southern portion of Midtown, Manhattan. The precinct features the Peter Cooper Village/Stuyvesant Town residential complex, Gramercy Park, the lower portion of Rosehill, Madison Square Park, and Union Square Park.

Contact Information

230 East 21st Street
New York, NY, 10010-7460

Call Number: 212-477-7411

13th Precinct in Manhattan

The New York City Police Department (NYPD) is divided into precincts including the Special Patrol Boroughs of the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island. In addition to these five Boroughs, there is also a Division of Municipal Parking Enforcement that handles violations in Queens and Staten Island.

Each precinct is home to a police station, and because precincts in New York City are responsible for a large area and a large number of residents, there may be several individual patrol commands and houses within the precinct.

Each of these precincts is headed by a Captain, who is in turn, accountable to the borough chief of that precinct. There are 42 police precincts in Manhattan, 11 for Brooklyn, 18 for Queens, 15 for the Bronx and 10 for Staten Island.

Locate your Precinct ˃

How to obtain your Police or Accident Report

If you have been victim of a car or truck accident, a pedestrian accident or a personal injury and you are looking to get a compensation make sure you are represented by a good law firm and also get your police report following the steps below:

1. Get your incident information

Collect the information of the incident such as date, time and location. The officers will ask for this data on the phone to lookup for the incident report.

2. Call the Police Precinct

After 2 to 10 days of your incident, call the corresponding Police precinct or DMV where the incident was registered and provide the information to the officer. They will confirm if your accident report is ready and available for you to obtain a copy.

3. Payments and Fee's

In order to obtain your accident report, there are administration fee's that are needed to pay. Once you complete your payments and obtain a voucer or confirmation check, you will be able to obtain your police report at the Police precinct or DMV.
google Trusted Reviews

From Our Clients

Stephanie De La Cruz

I was an UBER passenger and the car got rear-ended by a utility van. I called 1-800-HURT-511 since a friend dealt with them before and I was glad I did. My attorney was extremely professional and aggressive when necessary. He was transparent from the start and didn’t complicate things unnecessarily.

Stephanie De La Cruz
Jordan Barnes

Serious team effort from the entire staff to get my work injury case resolved quickly. They built a strong case and kept me in the loop for the duration. This team also delivered on two previous occasions and did it in a very cost-effective way. A faithful customer for life thank you!

Jordan Barnes
Kevin Diaz

I highly recommend HURT-511! When the insurance companies turned me away after a scary scooter accident that nearly killed me, a lawyer at HURT-511 stayed and fought for me and recovered the entire policy! Their staff is well-informed and always available to answer my questions. They treated me like one of their own and I made the right decision to stick with them. Thank you so much!

Kevin Diaz
Can’t decide what’s best for you?

Call our 24 x 7 helpline to discuss your case now.

Call Us Phone icon
Our locations

    163-07 Depot Road, Suite 101
    Flushing NY 11358

    104-70 Queens Blvd., #501
    Forest Hills NY 11375


    2932 Wilkinson Ave,
    The Bronx NY 10461


    1733 Sheepshead Bay Rd, Suite 43
    Brooklyn NY 11235


    100 Herricks Road,
    Mineola NY 11501

    100 Garden City Plaza, Suite 500
    Garden City NY 11530


    100 Golden Isles Dr, #906
    Hallandale, FL 33009

Free Case Evaluation

Fill out this quick form to get a free case evaluation by our expert attorneys.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Are you trying to get a Police Report for a Car Accident?